Monday, November 4, 2013

Turnabout

After the awful horrible night/yesterday, I felt that it would take a miracle to "fix me."
   
     Well, this morning, after waking up to my eyes swollen shut from crying, I got myself together, and went to church with my family. That was the best decision I'd made in a while. Throughout the services, EVERYTHING spoke to me. Then tonight, I went to church with my literal best friend in the entire world. Yet another good decision. This afternoon, I got a phone call from Kohl's, offering me a job on their replenishment team. While not exactly the job description I was hoping for, it's a job, a paycheck, and a direction.
     I also was able to talk to the person I blew up at last night and APOLOGIZE. And I am so glad that I was given the opportunity to do so; he means the absolute world to me and I never want to lose him. Things are back to "normal" with us. Thank God.
     I can't express just how thankful I am right now to just look at the transformation that has happened within 24 hours. I would have never expected it...just goes to prove you can never underestimate GOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment