Friday, May 14, 2010

thoughts and hopes and aspirations and Freddy Kreuger.

    


    So.....I've had alot of time to think...pray...dream. (in fact, I've had alot of dreams...the latest installement being: Freddy Kreuger playing the guy from SAW...he plucked out my right eyeball, while wearing a hockey mask.)
    Wow. yup. I'm not on anything. I swear! ....I've just got ALOT on my mind...
    Have you ever come to a point in life where you looked back at the last 18 months or so, and wondered who the heck had possessed your body and made all those bad decisions???
    Yeahhh....that's me right now. I'm reading my journal entries from last year...thinking, "JEEEZ! Was I out of my freakin' mind???"
     I gave up some great people....and gravitated toward those who meant me nothing but harm. If I could go back to where I stood with me, and with God when i was beginning my junior year.....oh wow what I would give to do that!
     See, I know that we all have to make some mistakes, in order to appreciate what we have....in order to want to stay close to God and be in His arms at all times....I just wish the things i did weren't as extreme as they were...
     In looking back at my life, I've wanted to, not just crawl back up, but leap! ...FLY even! back to God and His protectiveness...
  
    I miss Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment