Friday, April 30, 2010

confuzzled and backpacking through Ireland

So, I've been in SoCal since last Friday. We're leaving tonight to head back home, and I have to say, I'm not sure how I feel about it. I've had a great time here, spending time with family, getting to suntan, and just sightseeing. I do miss being home, obv., considering that I've only spent roughly 8 hours home in the past 2 weeks...    Anyways. Cali has been fun; I'm so glad I got to come! ...We spent 2 days at my aunt and uncles timeshare in Palm Springs...that was really fun.
The second night we were there, there was an amazing sunset over the mountains...I ran outside with my camera and jumped onto the golf course and took tons of pictures...I think this is one of the best... :)
This was the view from the lanai at the timeshare we stayed in. It was so great...we had the pool, the hot tub, and a lazy river all close by...I was out in the sun almost all day! 
...Most people probably don't know what this is. This is from the "Dr. Bronners" soap plant in (vista?..I'm not positive) Cali. We use the Dr. Bronner's soap at home, so it was really neat to see the factory. We even got to meet Mrs. Bronner, the daughter in law. She was really nice and gave us a tour of the whole facility.  Later last night, we went to P.F. Chang's for dinner...I had jasmine blackberry green tea, spring rolls, clam dumplings, garlic snap peas, and Dan Dan noodles. It was so much food, and it all tasted SO good! I was stuffed! 
...I don't have time to say anything else right now..I've got to pack, and then we're going out again. Once I get back home and have all my things in order, I'll have to write a much fuller, in-depth blog. But for now, <3 & all...

No comments:

Post a Comment