Saturday, April 3, 2010

And so, my life becomes more my own....

    I think that my parents may have FINALLY realized that I'm not going to be their little girl for very much longer...I'm going to be 18 in 9 days...I'm graduating on June 26th...I'm looking into the military for my years after high school...I want to become my own person. Soon. I think my parents were hit hard by the fact that I actually asked them last night if they would take me to see the recruiter today...my dad did take me, but for some reason or another, the office was closed. So, no military for me today. Maybe Monday...or something. When we found the office closed, my dad said that we were dropping home so that I could pick up my book to study for the test, and that we were going directly to the BMV after that. I was so worried that I would fail the test...I think I missed 5 questions the other time I took it....turns out, that, after not studying for a year, I missed 1 question-about tire treads. I didn't even know that was mentioned in the study book. In all, I done goooood. heh. And to make the day even better, my pic turned out really well. Waayyyyy better than my first one.( which I am never showing anyone, b/c of it's ugliness)...
   Anyhow, (I've been teased b/c of how excited I am...but I don't mind)...I have to say that, all in all, today went very well for me. :) 
  On a different note, my family is headed to my grandmas tomorrow for  Easter-both the dinner, and poss. the egg hunt. I can't wait to get to take pictures of all my cousins...most of them from my dad's side will be there tomorrow..I really Really miss the one's that won't be there though...I really hope that somehow, somewhere down the road, my family will come back together. Somehow. 
Uhhhm, on a lighter note...hhmmm...I'm not too sure I have anything else to say at this point...guess I'm done then! Chiao....

No comments:

Post a Comment