Thursday, April 1, 2010

To my besties, with lots and lots of love.

It kind of hit me tonight that I have two of the most amazing best friends in the whole world. Like, ever.
                                                     Brittany                        Kayla
So, as it's late, I'm not going to post a whole lot right now...I will soon, but at the moment, I'm just going to give you some QOTD's. (translation: Quote of the days). ....I will also explain the surroundings from each of these quotes...Kay. Numero Uno: We went to BK as a sort of joke to get a whopper for our worship leader at church. He was very specific in what kind of burget he wanted. "No onions, no cheese, Double Bun Bottoms." lol Yeah...Britt walked into BK and told the guy she wanted "Double Bun Bottoms" on her whopper. L.O.L. QOTD right there. Numero Dos: We had taken Britt's car to run to BK--I'll explain later--anyhow, when we pulled back into our church parking lot, I mini-spazzed, yelling, "OMG BRITT! your car's gone!!!" ....yeahhh...Britt's response? "L.O.L. dummy. You're IN it!!!"  Numero tres: As we were walking back into church after my mini spazz, Britt goes and says, "Omg. Nobody got my purse from Mitzi!(her car). I looked down, and said, "Uhhhmmm, Britt, you're holding it." hahahaha. Yeah. Nice. Ok. Numero Cuatro: We were up on the stage in our youth room; Kayla was messing with my mic stand, and dancing a little. Britt yelled at her to stop pole dancing, to which Kayla replied, ""I was NOT pole dancing!!!! If I was pole dancing, I'd be this close and be all like 'Hey pole.." Yet another QOTD. ....yes. my best friends and I live convoluted/complex, and CRAZY lives. (due in part to the fact that two of us are ADD, and two are Blonde)   ....Anyhow. Wanted to get these jotted down before sleep would erase them from my mind.
Britt, Kayla, and myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment