Friday, November 12, 2010

Everyone Deserves Friends Like Mine.

Like i said. Everyone deserves friends like mine.

that's all.



Today was fairly productive. This weekend, however, shall be forevermore known as an episode on "Welcome to Ft. Roberts."
...I came home from work on Saturday night to have Ehlias try to "pillow surf" in the hallway. He ended up almost biting through his lower lip. Lots of blood. He's alright now, but yeeeesh I hadn't realized there was THAT much blood in a lip! After that escapade, mom went to bed, and I stayed up and washed the dogs. Gidg had gotten sick and they alllll needed baths. Then, later, I went to church. And broke my big toe. And of course, this all happened while dad was out of town for work.

Today, was a little better. #1: Mom let me sleep for a long time today. :)
#2 I'm pretty certaint that I aced my interview at Jimmy John's.
#3, I'm going to work tomorrow, and Jackies' party tomorrow after work:)
#4 I got to go out w/ Mayyya.

No comments:

Post a Comment