Friday, August 13, 2010

holding on for dear life...and smiling the whole time.



......this picture...
  
        .............explains me.


My life, as of late, can best be explained as:
                                                                crazy.
                                                                insane.
                                                                random.
                                                                awesome.

I'm not exaggerating. Soooo many things have happened....some good, some bad. Mostly, unchangeable.
...I think what I want to say is, I wouldn't change one little thing about my life right now.
I'm finally at a place in life where I don't hate anything that's going on, or anything that I have to do, or anyone I have to be around. (I think that might be called maturity. Not sure, but I think so.)

I have acted as a rebel....i have tried to outsmart the labels people have placed on me. I have hidden things from my parents. I have snuck out. I have partied with my best friends. I have been a vandal. I have dyed, and pierced. I have smoked. I have run from the cops. I have had the best times of my life.

ILY.

I love music, photography, emo glasses, purple hair, body piercings, and my life.

..I know I'm being suuuuper random. But I can't help it. I can't focus on just one thing right now. I'm too ADD for that...

So. Since I've last posted on this: I dyed my hair purple and pink. I got my belly button pierced. I TP'd a jerk's house with my two besties. I led a preschool VBS group. I was a co-counselor for a day camp. I went to Cedar Point and rode almost every coaster. I rode Top Thrill Dragster in the very front seat, and screamed the whole way and loved it. I got insurance, and am now allowed to drive by myself. I was given my dad's truck to drive. I've been asked out by three short, creepy guys. I have also been asked out by a tall, handsome football player whom I've never met. (my money's on him). . . we'll start hanging out and going to bonfires and such, and we'll see where it all goes. I had my graduation party, and received  money, tons of hugs, and "knowledge baby cigars." I went to a rock show and hung out with the band. I went on a bigfoot hike through the nature center in the dark and scared chickens and left random voicemails for my friends' ex boyfriends dad. I went to Sheetz late at night and had a cat follow my friend home. The cat was then named "Boomer", and taken to another friends' house. I watched a hot air balloon fly over my head and land....I fiiiinally got to eat my shave ice..... :)  I had a picnik at an old insane asylum with one of my best friends. I reconnected with an old friend and we got lost in the boonies with two drunk guys hitting on us. I had a paint fight with our worship leader. I abandoned my dreams of traveling and photography, for nursing, and, later, political science. I made out with a random guy who I'd not met before, nor have seen since. I decided that I like me the way I am, and that I don't want to change anything. I am happy with my life, and that's how I like it. More later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment